Do you find the post useful? Please share
Use these resources to learn stock market concepts, finance, investing, markets, exchanges and other personal finance related topics. These articles provide a wealth of knowledge and where appropriate they also provide references to reputable sites on the internet to get more information.
Resources to Learn Stock Market Concepts
These cover basic topics on investing and stocks. Start here if you are a beginner and as you gain understanding and proficiency, you will be able to formulate your own investment strategy and seek proper guidance if necessary.
- Ultimate Guide to Stock Market and Investing – Takes you through the basics of the stock market, investment terms, different investment strategies, resources to practice with stock market games, how to get young people start investing early. Also walks you through the singular stock market crash that started the great depression. Discussion around the history of the stock market and commodities exchanges is also included. This is the most comprehensive guide to the stock market on the internet.
- How to Read the Stock Market – Introduction to the stock market from a behavioral and technical analysis perspective
- Investment Careers: How to Become a Financial Planner – If you want a career in investments you may want to learn about how to become a financial planner
Personal Finance and Economics
Before you invest in the stock market, you need to get your personal financial house in order. Financial literacy is important and we recommend to start early at a young age. The following resources address key personal finance topics that should help you to manage your household and help your children learn basics of money.
- Financial Organization Guide – Key financial planning topics
- Credit, Loans & Savings: Maintaining and Balancing a Budget – Budgets, loans, credit – all the necessities of today’s lifestyle
- How to Teach a Child to Count Money – Get your kids started early with learning about money
- Money Activities – Kid’s Guide to Money – More resources for kids to learn about money and money management
- Determining Your Value: Negotiating Your Salary – You bring value to the market. Find how to get compensated properly
- How to Save Money By Recycling – Recycling saves money for you as well as the society at large
- Economics Websites for Students – Great resources to learn about economics and keep abreast of economic developments around the globe
While not a direct help to learn stock market concepts, the following resources are useful for people trying to manage and grow their own businesses or invest in intangibles that have monetary value that can’t be quantified. It is important to pay attention to all sources of value in your personal and professional life.
- Investing in Gifted and Talented Children – Children are our best resource. Learn how to identify talent and nurture it.
- How to Write an Effective Business Plan – New businesses are the drivers of the economic engine. If you are working on a business, you should pay attention to developing a strong and effective business plan
- Fun Investments – Coin Collecting for Beginners – Investments come in many forms. What better way to invest than in money!
- The Many Values of Paper – Paper Mache
Once you are confident in your understanding of the stock market, you can check out some of the other great investment websites
About Value Stock Guide
Officially launched in early 2011, Value Stock Guide has quickly become an invaluable resource for stock market investors and beginners alike. We focus on fundamental investment analysis and prefer stocks undervalued in the Buffett/Graham tradition. Various stock screens are produced and we recommend undervalued stocks to buy after a careful analysis and due diligence. We help individual investors reach their investment goals safely and consistently using the proven value investing process.
KillerStartups.com has this to say in their Value Stock Guide review:
“Mastering value stocks and value investing is easy when you have a site like The Value Stock Guide assisting you at every turn.”